THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Greetings From Sunny Tucson Arizona 4/15/08

On Saturday, 4/12/08 ,at 0400 hrs I left Wichita Falls Texas for a non-stop m/c ride to Tucson Arizona. I have to say this now to all of my friends that thought that the old man couldn't do it or shouldn't try to do it all in one day: I appreciate your concern for my well being. I apologize that I said it would not bother my butt. Between El Paso & Las Cruces N.M., it bothered my butt..REALLY became a concern as to,whether my butt would stay attached to my body..I wiggled, shifted in the seat, and stood up on the foot boards..No relief.. So, I had to stop 3 times to walk around and get things back to feeling natural. Other than that, the ride here was great & a piece of cake..No problems with any traffic..Everyone was friendly. Anyway, the planned 13 hr trip turned out to be an 18 hr non stop trip as I arrived at Bill & Jackie's at 2200 hr Saturday night.
Bill's computer does not have the 3x5 floppy port so I can't upload any pics but I will when I return back home around the 1st of May..Everything here is spectacular & to coin a phrase from McDonald's: I be lovin' it!!! So if I can keep from walking into cacti in the desert, I will get some great pics...Till my return to the homeland, ya'll be safe & keep the rubber on the road...........John

No comments: