THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

3rd Annual Compassion Run 3/29/08 Biker Sunday Pt.6A

These pics were taken by Bill & sent to me by Russ after the 6B had been finished..No problem..These are some great pics. The logo on the church overhead screens. Awesome!! Remember, if you want to see the pic bigger, click on the pic..

Pastor Kyle on the "Bike". He preached an OUTSTANDING message!!! The man has a GREAT sense of humor also..

The Praise & Worship Team at Evangel Temple..OUTSTANDING talent!!!


The check presented to the Hospice Rep.Left to right: Charles, Hospice Rep, Mike holding the left end, a Boozefighter standing in for the BACA group, Mike's wife, Mike, the Unknown Biker, Russ, and Jeff holding the right end..



Charles & the Hospice Rep...Anyone that can, send me her name & I will edit this..As a matter of fact, if I leave names out of any of the blogs it is because a) I don't know it or b) I'm old, had a brain freeze & can't remember it...So any help from any of you that know the names not listed, email me & I will remedy the situation!! All help is greatly appreciated and will save a can of Whoop Butt from Square Butt being opened on me by those I forgot!!! (You had to be there, Right Pastor?)
This will end part 6A..Great pics Bill!!!




No comments: