THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday 3/23/08

On Easter Sunday 3/23/08, I rode the bike to church & then to Betty & George's
for lunch..Betty & George are Janice's parents & will be called Ma & Pa on the rest of the site. Also over there were: Janice, Amanda (our daughter) & her husband Matt, my son Matt & his girlfriend Rachel. We got to talking about the Muenster ride I went on Saturday & the blog. I told them that if they went out to the bike & sat or stood near it, I would take their picture & do a blog on them..Well, to my surprise, everyone, including Ma & Pa, got up & went outside..The above pic is of Janice & her mom, Ma..


Watch out people, there is a new girl in town!! Ma on the bike

Pa on the bike. He said he would like to get one again someday...Ma thought that was hilarious..


Rachel on the bike..She will sit on it but will not ride on this or any other m/c..She does not trust m/c's.



My son Matt & Rachel..I told him I would teach him how to ride a bike but he says he is not ready to learn yet..




Me & Janice on the bike...She rides every now & then, but she works quite a bit & she thinks m/c's are dangerous...She also doesn't like that seat..I told her to let me get a big Harley with a bigger seat for her..She ain't buying that line either...


Another pic of Pa on the bike..His face really lit up he he got saddled up..Trying to talk him into going for a spin, but he thanked me & said no...






Ma again..Look at her fingers just itching to grab that clutch lever so she could pop into gear & take off..Got that m/c endorsement on your DL yet Ma?


This is our daughter Amanda & Matt, her hubby..She goes riding with me regularly. Matt likes bikes & wants a crotch rocket...He has a good job & may get one one day..
That's it. This is my Easter promise fulfilled. You all have a Happy Easter & spend quality time with your family & friends. Don't forget the reason for the season....Till next time, ride/post, keep the wheels on the road!!!....John








No comments: