THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Tucson Az Run 4-12-08/4-14-08 Day 1-3

On Saturday 4-12-08, at 4:00 am, I departed Wichita Falls Texas for a non-stop run to Tucson Arizona, a run of 949 miles. Arrived in Tucson at 10:00 p.m. This series will be numerous so enjoy the photos and REMEMBER: if you want to see the pictures larger, just click on the picture. Above pic is me in the garage fixin to head out at 0400 hrs. Pic was taken by a tearful Janice who was convinced I was not returning alive...
These are some mountains down on the other side of Odessa Texas.

The junction of I-20 and I-10 in Texas.


My butt starting getting sore between El Paso Texas and Las Cruces New Mexico, so, hello rest stop...Walked around for about 15 minutes, climbed aboard and was good for another 100 miles or so...



On Sunday 3-13-08, Bill had to work so it was pretty much a rest day. We,Jackie, Emily & me, met him at Applebee's, where his other daughter works, for dinner. Here is Bill & his Fatboy Harley.


After dinner we went back to his house..Here is Bill getting ready to leave...I was in a SUV with the others.



Monday 4-13-08. Bill and I rode out to Tiny's, a restaurant & biker bar he frequents. They serve a great steer burger there. This is Bill & the bikes out front.


Another of Bill & the bikes at Tiny's.. He wanted to include the flag with the pic..


This is me outside of Tiny's.

Another of me at Tiny's..
This will conclude part 1 of the Tucson Run..Bill & Dale are in the process of emailing & sending me a cd of pics they took and when they arrive they will be posted as a Bill & Dale blog.................till part 2, be careful out there.....JOHN









No comments: