THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Tucson Az Run Bill's Family

This is a view to the East, in the morning, from in front of Bill's casa. Remember, if ya want to see it bigger, click on the pic...

This is Lisa (Bill's Daughter),me and Amanda (Lisa's Friend)

This is Lisa & Amanda.


Lisa & Me..



To kill time while waiting for Bill to join us, Jackie (Bill's wife) took me to a shopping center to look around. Here is Jackie.



Here is Jackie, Emily (their daughter) and Emily's doll she calls baby.


This is Daisy, Bill's dog. Daisy is 1/2 boxer & 1/2 pitbull..Thank God she liked me..Those are some powerful jaws you're looking at and what I woke up looking at almost everyday as she would be standing there staring at me until I got up.


Me & Jackie in Bill's den.


Emily at play..Emily sure liked to talk to her Uncle John..

This is Bill & Lisa. I took this at Applebee's the 2nd day I was there..

Bill & Jackie in Bill's den.
That's it for now..Great looking family Bill..Ya done good....Jackie, thanks for putting up with me and my antics for 2 weeks...Scroll down for more of the Tucson Run........John










No comments: