THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cheddar's Tuesday Night 9-30-08

Tuesday night. 9-30-08, following the Blue Knights Tx XX Meeting, some of us headed out to Cheddar's, on Kell West, here in Wichita Falls Tx, for our weekly dinner that a bunch of us that ride together do, on Tuesday nights. Those of you that are regulars to this blog, know all the folks we ride with...Those of you new, just scroll down to a Tuesday night dinner and check it out. This week, however, the meeting lasted longer than we anticipated and David & I got there just as everybody was finishing up and we didn't get to sit with them. But scroll on down and see who showed up and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER: JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!



Here's the Cheddar's sign out front, lit up.


As we were getting ready to get on the bikes and go, some people came out of Cheddar's and started mouthing at us..As I am blind as a bat, and only had my prescription sunglasses with me, I did not recognize my son & his girlfriend and the couple with them. I thought it was going to get interesting until I did see who they were at about 10 feet away...This is Casey (Arlington Texas Police Dept) & his wife Heather, me, Matt (my son, Wichita Falls Police Dept) and Rachel (his girlfriend and my future daughter in law..)


Another view: Casey, Heather, me, Matt & Rachel.


Rachel went over and sat on David's bike as when we talk, it usually lasts awhile..


Matt went and sat on Ms Clone..


Matt on Ms Clone at Cheddar's.


Rachel checking out her photo's. She found one of her mom to show David & is going to set her mom up with him. Her mom lives in Plano Texas, which is just North of Dallas Texas


This will conclude this post. I always enjoy seeing Casey & Heather when they come up to visit. And I always enjoy being with Matt & Rachel. Scroll down for more rides, events and posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more posts, back to January 08. Until next ride & post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe, be able to identify friend or foe at a distance, and keep the rubber on the road............JOHN

No comments: