THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eddie Hills Fun Cycles 10-29-08

Today, Wednesday, 10-29-08, I followed David to Eddie Hill's in his pick-up truck so he could drop his bike off for some needed repairs. We then went to Red River Harley Davidson & hung out there for awhile. David dropped me off at the house and this afternoon, we went back to Eddie Hill's to get David's bike and I took my camera this time. Scroll down and check out some new models and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE..


Seems like every time we go down to Eddie Hill's, I always get the front of the building but never the sign on the building..Today, I remedied that situation. Here is the Eddie Hill's Fun Cycle sign on the building located at 401 N. Scott Wichita Falls Texas. See this link for more info: http://www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com/


Here is the Vulcan 2000 Classic that Trey rides...This is the one he says at 70 mph, if you crack the throttle open, you better be hangin on because the bike will try to unass you...Raw power..







Here is the Vulcan 2000 Classic LT that may prevent me from getting my Harley this Spring...








They also had two of these: Yamaha Royal Star Ventures. One red/black and the other silver/black. I sat on one and you sank down in that seat. I'd pay 18 thousand just for the seat. The only thing I didn't like about it is, it has a cassette player. It does have hook ups in the saddlebag (left) for a cd changer though. I guess Yamaha has been getting a zillion complaints and questions as to why the the cassette player over the years, but they continue to put them on the bikes...





Here is the silver/black Venture.. I will never be comfortable on Ms Clone's seat again..

We left downtown and I followed David to his place and he dropped off his bike. He then took me home. Here is David & his bike at his place... The following pictures are stock photo's taken off Eddie Hill's Fun Cycles Website...


Kawasaki also is doing away with the 1600 Vulcan's and now have these. This is a Vulcan 1700 Voyager. They come in three colors: this color...
This is the silver & black Voyager

And this is the blue & black Voyager. The color is the same as Doug's new Harley Ultra Classic...I was told these will probably run in the $17,000 range..They still haven't got the prices in at Eddie Hill' s yet

Here is that Black & eggshell Yamaha Venture..



And the last pic is the red/black Venture. These are tagged at $18,190. But I tell ya, I have been riding bikes forever and this motorcycle has the most comfortable seat I have ever been on..
This will conclude today's activities. Enjoyed talking to Chris, Rick & Mark today at Eddie Hill's and enjoyed looking at the new bikes. Scroll down for more rides, posts & events and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more posts back to January 08. Until next ride/event & post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe, and keep that rubber on the road.....................JOHN







No comments: