THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Helping Pattie Break In Her Harley..A Group Affair.....8-22-08

On the last post (Rain, Harley's & Dinner 8-19-08) you saw Pattie's new Harley still on the showroom floor at Red River Harley Davidson. Today, Friday, 8-22-08, she picked up her Harley. As we were going to meet at RRHD, and my wife was working, I asked my daughter, Amanda, if she wanted to go. The fact that I told her I would buy her dinner, if we went, and that she had told me yesterday she wanted to ride on the motorcycle again, she readily accepted. Scroll down & check out Pattie's new Harley and, as usual, the spur of the moment happenings that always occur when we all meet. REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.


Prior to going to Red River Harley Davidson, I picked up Amanda & we went to get gas. We never know if we are gonna head off into the sunset or not go anywhere (within 100 miles) when we all get together. So,I gas up just in case. Here is Amanda at the gas station


Another of Amanda at the gas station


We got to RRHD and here is Lance, The Man In Black and his Black Harley


Here is Pattie's new Ultra Classic out of the showroom.


Here is the other side of Pattie's new Harley. That is Sissy's yellow Harley a space down


We head out for a spur of the moment ride to The Feed Lot in Burburnett. That is Pattie turning right, Lance behind her, Kevin & Deborah in front of us, and Sissy to our right


Here we are northbound on City View. Amanda took all the road pictures today.


Still Northbound on City View as we head for I-44 East and Burkburnett, Texas. Burkburnett is the last city in Texas on I-44 prior to crossing the Red River into Oklahoma. It is also home to Stone Creek Leathers.


Amanda takes a self portrait as we head North on I-44. She likes riding on the bike...She will REALLY enjoy it when I get my Harley...

Here is Sissy on the move down I-44


We got to The Feed Lot in Burkburnett. This is Alicia, our waitress.


Here are Deborah & Kevin inside The Feed Lot


Me & Amanda in The Feed Lot. My other daughter, Amy, is getting married next weekend, so I got a haircut and trimmed my goatee..I look terrible. I just hope the hair grows back.


Another of Deborah & Kevin.


Lance & Pattie having a laugh. We always have fun on these spur of the moment things. Lance would have even more fun, if he got his order at the same time as we all did. This was the 2nd time in a row, they forgot him. The first time was at Logan's last Tuesday.

Have to have my weekly picture of Pattie & Sissy. Theirs is the epitome of friendship.

Sissy & Steve are always coming up with things to do and places to go..



We get ready to head to Russ & Linda's. They called and asked if we'd swing by so Linda could see Pattie's Harley. Left to right: Steve, parked behind everyone, Pattie, Sissy, Deborah & Kevin and Lance.


Another view: Pattie, Sissy, Deborah & Kevin, Lance & Amanda


Me, Lance & Amanda in the parking lot of The Feed Lot, Burkburnett, Texas


Prior to going to Russ & Linda's, I dropped Amanda off at home. Here she is out in her drive way



Since I drank 10 gallons of ice tea in Burkburnett, I was in dire need of a porcelain receptacle, so I went in. On the way out I took a picture of Smokey's twin, who was eyeballing me..


At Russ's, this is Steve's Harley and Russ's Harley on the other side by his new truck


This is Sissy's and Kevin & Deborah's Harley's


Here is Russ drying off the "Black Knight"


Here are Pattie, Russ, Linda & Kevin around Pattie's Harley


Kevin & Pattie at Russ & Linda's


Pattie, Russ & Linda in the driveway at Russ & Linda's


Pattie & her new pride & joy, her 2009 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic.


The girls gather 'round for a group pic: Linda, Sissy, Pattie & Deborah..

Linda & Russ, as the sun sets & their hamburger's get cold....The heavy price you pay with friends like us...(grin)


One of the girls mentioned boogers...So, we did a booger check...Click on the picture and examine, if you will, the nostrils of these fine women. Not a booger to be seen. I give them a booger free, clean nostril bill of health..

Naturally, as I laid there taking the booger pics (no pun intended), a dog came and pee'd on me and I momentarily froze... Now I was really down & dirty in the gutter....

The last picture taken, was of Lance's Black bike. Lance has two Harley's, both black with little to no chrome..

This will terminate this post. Had a great time, as usual, and look forward to our next rendezvous. Scroll down for more rides, events & posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more posts, back to January 08. So until next post (probably the Harley 105th event at RRHD tomorrow), ya'll be careful, ride safe and keep the rubber on the road and your noses clean........JOHN








No comments: