THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Uncle Kurt & Aunt Shirley's Soon To Be Harley Trike 8-25-08

I mentioned on the 8-23-08 post that our Uncle Kurt & Aunt Shirley were going to go to Kansas City to look at a Harley Trike. The picture I put on that post showed them on a Gold Wing trike that they had test driven. Now, Uncle Kurt has always had Harley's and loves them and Harley's are in his blood. Like I mentioned, age means nothing as he is 80 yrs old and when he makes his mind up to do something, he does it. I can honestly say he is in better shape than men half his age and could handle a two wheeled Harley if he so desired. But, tonight I got the picture below from them so scroll down and take a look see at the future addition to the family and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE...



This is the trike they want: a 2009 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide. Heck, I didn't even know Harley made trikes. But this is a great looking ride and I am almost as excited as they are, about them getting it..

This will conclude this post. More on the trike as they send me info. Tomorrow, Sissy (Steve's wife) & I are going to Henrietta Texas to check on a 2008 105th Anniversary Edition Harley Softtail for me..I may even trade in Ms. Clone. So, if all goes well, I may be riding up to Missouri on a Harley myself.. Having had several Harley's, it is time for me to return to the world of Harley..Should've never left it....Scroll down for more rides, events & posts and be sure to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more motorcycle posts back to January 08. Until next ride & post, ya'll be careful, ride safe & keep the rubber on the road......JOHN

No comments: