THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blue Knights Tx XX- Mangum Oklahoma Run- David's Pic's 9-22-08

Monday, 9-22-08, the Blue Knights Tx XX had its Mangum Oklahoma Run. These are some of the pictures that David took and has given me permission to put on the blog as his post. Scroll, down & take a look at the ride through David's lens and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!



This is when David dropped back in hopes of filming me rolling to a stop after running out of gas..He wanted some payback for when I took pics of him after running out of gas, a couple months ago. This is Vicki & I behind the Refuge Park Pick-up truck


I was still rolling after 20 miles with the gas light on...


Here I see David preparing to take a pic and I show him that there is a lot of road but this portion is mine...


David takes the picture of me as we cruise east on Oklahoma Hwy 49.


David then goes up and gets Vicki heading east on Hwy 49 prior to us turning south on I-44.

That will conclude this short post. Thanks again to David for allowing me to post his pictures. Scroll down for more runs, events & posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more posts, back to January 08.....Until next ride and post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe and keep the rubber on the road..............John

No comments: