THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Keith From Tulsa Oklahoma 9-4-08

On Thursday, 9-4-08, I got a phone call from a number I did not recognize. When I answered, I talked to a guy named Keith, who told me he was retired from the Sheriff's Department in Tulsa Oklahoma and reads the blog on a regular basis. He was in the area and wanted to meet me. So I rode out to Red River Harley Davidson and met him. He was in town because he has ordered a 2009 Harley Ultra Classic and it is to be shipped to the Tulsa Harley dealership from Milwaukee on 9-26-08 and he is going to make a Fighter Pilot Tribute bike out of it. Now, I know the paint scheme for it but I am going to wait until he gets it done and have pics of it before I tell ya'll about it. He bought a vest and took it to Sheila at Surle's (our local vest/uniform/patch seamstress Goddess) and had his fathers unit patches (Colonel,USAF & former SQ. Commander here at Sheppard AFB and abroad) sewed on it as well as some others. Again, I will put the pics on as I get them. Scroll down and meet Keith. You will be seeing more of him with his stock bike and again when it's finished. And just wait & see who he knows and may have as a sponsor. Again, I'm not saying who, yet...REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.





This is me & Keith at the McBride Steak house on Scott street here in Wichita Falls. Janice & I met him there for dinner Thursday night. We were on Ms. Clone & he was in his pick-up with camper. He & I also have similar reactions when entering the Harley shop. While I drool on everything, he is currently bikeless and he cries on everything..So, my bandana got double duty wiping slobber & tears off the bikes on the show room floor.

This will conclude this post. You will see Keith again when I ride up to Tulsa & get pics of him and his new Harley when it arrives and again when I ride up and get pics of the bike when its done & has the Tribute paint job on it..Plus he said, he would ride down to Chaps My Ass in Medicine Park Oklahoma and meet all of us when we do our runs up there. So till then, Ride safe Keith and we'll see ya soon!! And until next ride post, ya'll be careful, ride safe and keep the rubber on the road...........John



No comments: