THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Blue Knight TX XX Run to Stephenville Texas 7-14-08 Steve & Lacy's Pics

On Monday, 7-14-08, the Blue Knights Texas XX had a ride to Stephenville Texas with the main objective being the Hard Eight Pitt BBQ Restaurant. Click this link for info on the Hard Eight BBQ:

http://www.texasbbqreview.com/reviews/Hard9BBQ_2006-03-23.htm

I received the pictures taken on the road enroute to Stephenville, by Steve & Lacy, last night. Scroll down and check out the sites on the road as we headed down South to the Hard Eight. . I wish to thank Steve & Lacy for sending me the pictures & giving permission to use them as a post. Lacy, ya done good!! REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE...

We make our way South..David on the white Goldwing, I am to his right & Jim, our Road Captain is out front..


Jim & I made a Southbound turn onto US 281..


A view of Jim (left) & I (right) as we head into the hill country..


Another of Jim & I as we head down the straight road...


Lacy catches me relaxing during the ride..


That is Clint, to the front left of Steve & Lacy's bike & Jim & I in front of Clint..

Jim heading down the road..I had dropped back to take pictures ..


David, Me & Jim rolling into the hill country


David turns South behind Lacy & Steve


David, me & Jim cruising along...



David & I in front of Steve & Lacy..Steve is riding a Red Valkyrie..Pretty sharp bike..


David & Clint bring up the rear..


Another of me looking at them, looking at me....
Jim enjoying the ride...This was just prior to the 10 mile ride in a rainstorm


Clint "hooks 'em Horns" sign


Clint, me & Jim arriving in town...


Clint & David bringing up the rear as we leave town..


Clint rolling on down the road..


The bikes at the Possum Kingdom General Store where we stopped to take a break..Left to right: Davids Goldwing, Jim's Harley, my Vulcan, Clint's Suzuki & Steve & Lacy's Valkyrie..


At the table: David, Clint, Jim, Me & Steve.

That will conclude this post. Lacy did a great job on the road shots...Thanks again, Steve & Lacy, for sharing the pictures..Scroll on down for more rides/events & posts. Be sure to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of each page for more of the same back to January 08. Until next ride/event & post, be careful, ride safe & keep the rubber on the road.............John



No comments: