THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Uneventful Day 7-2-08

Wednesday, 7-2-08, had started off as a no event day. There were no motorcycle rides/runs or rally's scheduled and I had just received a new digital camera that I wanted to try out. I had some "honey-do's" to take care of, so, I grabbed my camera, climbed on the motorcycle and took off to complete my chores. This post is just a typical day when I have nothing much to do, but what I do, it's usually with the bike as my transportation..Don't forget to click on the"Older Posts" link at the bottom of each page to see more rides/events & posts. Remember: if you want to see the picture bigger, click on the picture...





At the credit union, I ran into an old friend and former roommate, Jay. He is a Sgt. on the local PD.


Inside the credit union, I saw Dana. She is one hard working teller. She & her sister were at the gas station when I gassed up yesterday on the bike & I waved back at Dana when she waved. I thought it looked like her but I had never seen her away from the credit union and it didn't dawn on me until she left the station

Here is Dana hard at work at the credit union..She does a great job




Here is David arriving at Luby's.


The bikes at Luby's


Out of sequence, David & bikes at Wally World after I picked up some med's for Janice




David on his bike fixin' to leave Luby's


Janice in her car at Luby's

Vicki's new white Harley and Rodney's dark blue Harley


David's & my bike at the American National Bank. For more info on our bank, click on the following link: http://www.amnat.com/



This is Teresa, one of the tellers at the bank



This is Holly, also one of the tellers at American National Bank. Her husband has a motorcycle & she rides with him. Maybe they will come to one of the runs or events and we can get some pics of them on their bike


This is Andrea, also one of the tellers. She had the teller's station next to Maria..Maria's picture did not come out..


While inside the bank, David got to talking to the mother of these 2 young boys David & the mother brought them out to get their picture taken on the bikes. That is Callen on the Vulcan & Clay on the Goldwing


Another of Callen on the Vulcan & Clay on the Goldwing





This is Sandy the dog & Rodney' daughter Rianne





Rodney & David talking after we arrive at Rodney's house..David's & my bike are in the driveway & Rodney's & Vicki's Harley's are in the garage

Rodney & David at Rodney's house

David & bike at Wally World (Wal-Mart)



Angela, the Wal-Mart Greeter & David .


David and the bikes at Sutherlands where I bought the new faucet for the kitchen sink. This was the last pic taken with the new camera and this will conclude this post. Be sure to scroll down for more rides/events/posts. Click on the "older posts" at the bottom of each page for more bike rides/events and posts..Until next post/ride/event, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe and keep the rubber on the road.....John








No comments: