THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday Run To Medicine Park, Oklahoma 7-28-09 Part I Steve & Lacy's Picture

On Monday, 7-28-08, we made another run up to Medicine Park to Chaps My Ass, as Clint & Steve & Lacy had never been there. We also went up to Mt. Scott and to Meers for lunch. Scroll down and check out Part I of this ride. These pictures were taken by Steve & Lacy and they have given me permission to use them on this blog & this post. REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE...

We met at Braums in Burkburnett Texas, just off of I-44. Pictured left to right are: me, Steve & Clint. It was nice when we left, in the low 80's, but miserably hot, 106 degrees, when we came back.


This is me rolling North on 281/277 in Oklahoma.


Here is Clint Northbound on US 281/277 in Oklahoma


Here is the sign welcoming all to Geronimo, Oklahoma. Pictured are: Lacy, Steve & Clint.


The Geronimo Oklahoma sign with Steve, me & Clint..


Steve took this picture of his bike at rest..


Here is Christina. She had a Dr. appointment earlier & met us up on OK 49 off of I-44 near the Medicine Park exit. She is in her Harley V-Rod.

This is me rolling down the road


This is Clint, rolling on down the road.


Another of me


Another of Clint


Here is Christina rolling down Ok 49

Me & Christina Westbound..


Christina & me about to enter the Wichita Mountains Recreation Area & Wildlife Refuge


This is one of the cutoffs for Medicine Park, where Chaps My Ass is located.


Closing in on Mt. Scott. This is Clint, Christina & me out front.

This will conclude Part I. Scroll down and check out Part II of Steve & Lacy's pictures of the Monday Run To Medicine Park Oklahoma.....Until next post, ya'll be careful out there & ride safe...............JOHN

No comments: