THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN

NORTH TEXAS BIKERS




REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sturgis Bike Week 7-31-08

Just a reminder to the viewers of this blog here in the States, Canada , Europe, Africa, Russia & the Middle East and all others, Sturgis Bike Week starts this week. In my searching out of interesting sites, I came across the live street cams at Sturgis. I just took a look and you'll be happy to know, the streets are filling up with motorcycles.

Go the left side of the page, scroll down till you see FAVORITE LINKS. Then, scroll down till ya see "Sturgis Live Street Cams". Click on the link and it will take you to about 6 different cams.

So, if your stuck at home this year & can't make the run, just watch the action on the street cams. Enjoy the site!!!...................Until next post, ride or event, ya'll ride safe and keep the rubber on the road......................JOHN

1 comment:

followtheleah said...

Thanks so much for posting this, I had no idea there was a street cam! Great way to stay up to date on the rally. Are you going, or have you ever been? I haven't, personally. I confess I'm pretty new to motorcycle culture; I just started working as a brand ambassador for Progressive motorcycle insurance, and since then I've become really interested in it. We're actually going to be at Sturgis, which is awesome! We'll be giving away free shirts at our booth at Thunder Road, plus having a drawing to win a custom Sucker Punch Sally's motorcycle. It's beautiful, kind of old school. The shirts are also really nice, exclusive to Sturgis and absolutely free. If you want to pick one up while you're there, you just go to http://motorcycle.progressive.com ahead of time to download the coupon, then come by our booth to drop it off and say hi! Be sure to bring the coupon though; we can only give you a free shirt if you have one. We're going to have other cool giveaways too, so it should be a fun time.

I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds by leaving this comment, I'm just trying to get the word out :) If you have any questions or want more information feel free to shoot me an Email: leah.druska@gmail.com.

See you at Thunder Road Monday, and if you're not on your way already, ride safe!

Leah Druska
Brand Ambassador